Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fall's Simple Pleasures

Korea is the most wonderful time of year in the Fall. The leaves change colors, the air is cooler and crisp,  the skies are simply clear, and sunny skies are abundant. Nature-ly pleasures.....mmmmm!

Well, I found this advertisement of a write-up that was done on Sandra Oh, {Korean actress} one of the many leading ladies of Greys Anatomy, during my latest visit to the US. It was recently bought to my attention that the show is in its new season for the Fall. Now, I really don't know much about the show, and can never even recall having watched the show. But, I do have many friends that do; and make mention that they are absolutely in love with it. From its hot story lines, to the actors, and actresses that are so very fitting for their roles....maybe I should just indulge myself in all of the hoopla. But before I do, I'd like to share the following with you, based on what was asked of Sarah in an interview for Health Magazine. The questions asked of Sarah inspired me, so I decided to create my own list of Simple Pleasures, and hope you the same.

The write up is entitled "Simple Pleasures" ~ Health Magazine, July-August, 2010 

  1. 3-things that inspire me: Positive people, Learning new things, Helping others, and Miracles.
  2. My favorite summer pleasure: Going on vacation, wearing 'hot sandals' and getting great pedicures.
  3. I like to treat myself everyday to: Quiet & think time, along with Good food & suttin' sweet!
  4. My biggest pet peeve is: Being a man or woman of your word. 
  5. When I am not in the mood to exercise I tell myself: I can do it the next day
  6. My idea of fun: Is enjoying yourself wherever you are, and the people that you spend it with.
  7. The last time I went shopping I bought: Skirts, shirts, sweaters and turtle-necks, earrings, and bracelets.
  8. I will never get tired of eating: Peanut butter & Jelly sandwiches!
  9. If I have 10-free minutes, you'll find me: Doing something constructive or daydreaming. 
  10. The part of my body that I'm most confident about: My brain, because I am always thinking!
  11. What I love about my life is: That I am not afraid of change, and embrace it for what its worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment